How do I add a facebook widget or badge?
First, get the Facebook badge widget code. You'll need to get that from Facebook...since they change how to get things every now & then, please see their documentation on how to get the widget you want.
Have your widget code? Awesome! Copy it...then follow the instructions below, depending on where you want to put it:
- Your Profile Page, and/or
- On your guides
Adding Your Facebook Badge to Your Profile Page
- From the Dashboard, click the edit link in the upper right corner of your profile box.
Or click Edit My Account in the upper right corner of the command bar.
- Click the Customize Profile Page tab.
- Click Add/Edit Badges (on the right of the screen).
- Paste your "Badge" code from FB into the popup screen that appears.
- Click Save.
Your badge should now appear on your profile page!
Adding Your Facebook Badge to a Guide
Add the Badge Box
First, add the badge box to a guide. It can be to one of your published guides or a storage/reusable content kind of guide (it doesn't have to be published).
- Create a new Rich Text Box on the page.
- Click add text.
- Click the Plain Text Editor tab at the top of the box.
- Paste the code from Facebook in the Plain Text Editor.
- Click Save Changes.
Link to the Box on Other Guides
Now, check out the Reusable Content guides to learn more about reusing boxes throughout your site!