If you have LibGuides, you cannot customize guides in this way. The only way to add CSS/JS is system-wide.
- For more information on system-wide customization, see: http://help.springshare.com/customizelg
- For more information about LibGuides CMS, see: http://springshare.com/libguides/cms.html
- For more information about why you'd want to upgrade to LibGuides CMS, see: http://help.springshare.com/whylgcms
- For non-CSS/JS Customizations:
Okay, so for the folks who have LibGuides CMS, here's what you do:
- While editing your guide, go to Guide Look & Feel > Custom JS/CSS Code.
Make sure all CSS changes are between <style></style> tags.
- Click Save.
For examples of how to change items using CSS, please see: