Can I reduce the profile box size for the co-owners on my guide to the fit in the main screen?
You can achieve this in one of 2 ways:
- have them change their universal profile to make it smaller, or
- edit their profile on your guide to make it smaller.
You can edit your profile - or those of your co-owners - on any page of any guide. The changes you make to your profile on any given page will only affect that page. So, if their profile is on multiple pages in your guide, you'd have to make these changes on each page.
So, you could do things like:
- remove chat widget code (if any),
- remove some of the extra information, leaving only the basics,
- whatever suits your needs.
Edit Your/a Co-owner's Profile on a Page
- Click the pencil icon in the top right corner of the profile box.
- Change whatever information you want on the profile for that page, and click Save Subject Profile (at the bottom).