Can I add demos created with Adobe Captivate to my LibGuides?
it seems like an natural way to go, but I am new and didn't see instructions.
Last Updated: Apr 27, 2010 | 729 Views
Topics: Embedding Objects
Was this helpful? 0 0
Embed a video from YouTube:
1. Get the Embed Code:
- Navigate to the video you'd like to embed.
- Click the Embed button below the video.
- Copy the embed code in its entirety.
2. Add it to a LibGuide:
- Go to the page in your guide where you'd like to embed a video.
- Create a new Embedded Video box.
- Click Embed a Video Clip.
- In the popup box that appears, paste the embed code you got from YouTube in the Embed URL box.
- Click Embed It and you're done!
Embed a video that was uploaded to your campus/institution servers:
- To embed content provided on your local institution servers, it's best to talk with your local IT support team to determine the correct embed code.
- Once you have the embed code, follow step 2 above to add it to your guide.