Is there a way to create captions for images that are embedded in Rich Text/Dymanic Content boxes?
Yes! There are a couple of options:
1. Use the "ALT Tag" field in the Image Editor
- This is the html equivalent of ALT text for images
- It's also what Screen Reader software displays in place of images
2. Add a "Title" attribute to your image's html
- Head to a Rich Text box that contains an image
- Click the Plain Text tab at the top of the box
- Look for the image html - it'll look something like this: <img src="http://URL" width="500" height="427" alt="Box Types RSS">
- Add a title attribute. For a hover message that reads "RSS Boxes are highly recommended!", I'd add:
<img src="http://URL" width="500" height="427" alt="Box Types RSS" title="RSS Boxes are highly recommended!">
Method 2 is a better option as far as "proper" html; Method 1 is convenient and works in most browsers.