How do I add an iframe?
Adding an iframe is a pretty simple process. There are a couple of pieces of information you need to have on hand:
- the URL of the page you want to embed in your guide;
- the height and width (in pixels) that you want to display.
Add those pieces of info to this template:
<iframe src="add URL here" width="add width here" height="add height here"></iframe>
Then add that iframe tag to a Rich Text box:
- Add a Rich Text box to your page.
- Click add text.
- Click the Plain Text Editor tab.
- Copy your iframe code and paste it into this box.
- Click Save Changes.
That's it! When you're done, it'll look like the example below.
Remember: the web page you embed is going to be as large as it is when you look at it in its own browser window, so you'll probably want to have it on its own page with a 1 column layout.
The example below is using this iframe tag:
<iframe src="http://www.springshare.com" style="width: 625px; height: 400px;"></iframe>