How do I enable discussion boards on my Guides?
Last Updated: Apr 26, 2013 | 1308 Views
Topics: LibGuides CMS
Was this helpful? 1 2
Enable Discussion Boards
Promote interactivity with your students by:
- Posting discussion questions for assessment purposes
- Encouraging patrons to post questions or comments
- Collaborating with others on library assignments or gathering community feedback
- Navigate to your Guide > Guide Settings > Discussion Board
- Select Enable Discussion Board for this Guide > This will add another tab to your guide titled 'Discussion Board'.
- Want to moderate posts? Select 'Discussion board posts from the public must be approved before they will be visible'.
- Want to change the page name? Just type in a different value in the field!
- If you want to create a discussion topic for patrons's to respond to > Start a New Discussion
- Patrons will select discussion topic title to respond
- Don't want to create a discussion topic? Leave as is and let the interaction begin!