How do I insert a WorldCat search box on my guide?
Last Updated: Aug 01, 2013 | 1946 Views
Was this helpful? 1 5
You just copy the code WorldCat gives you and paste it in a Rich Text box (using the Plain Text Editor, of course!).
- Get the code from WorldCat:
- Go to http://www.worldcat.org/
- If you don't already have an account, create one. If you do, log in.
- In the Use WorldCat Tools box, click Widgets.
- Copy the code for the type of search box you want.
- Log into LibGuides and go to the guide where you want to add the widget.
- Add a Rich Text box.
- Click add text and go to the Plain Text Editor.
- Paste the code you got from WorldCat and click Save Changes.