How do I create tab / page names that occupy two lines?
Are your page / tab titles really long? Would you like the page name to take up 2 lines rather than one? No problem! Just make use of our buddy <br> to force a line break in the tab title.
To do this:
- Either create a new page, or select "Change Page Info" on an existing page
- Enter the page title, inserting a <br> where you'd like your page name to break (aka go to the next line)
- For example, on the demo site we have a page called "Other Dates", which is entered as "Other <br>Dates"
- Save your changes - your page title should now occupy two lines
- See the example at our demo site at http://demo.libguides.com/content.php?pid=3876
- Keep in mind, making this change will force *all* the tabs /pages on your guide to take up 2 lines!