In a LibGuide, is there a way to limit access to a tab to one editor, while allowing other editors to work within the rest of the LibGuide?
Last Updated: Nov 02, 2011 | 172 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
Yes! Here's how to do it:
- Create the guide as you normally would, adding editors, co-owners, etc.
- Create any pages you want to limit access to in a separate guide in your system (one where only you have editing privileges)
- Back in your shared guide:
- Select Add/Edit Pages -> Add/Reuse Page
- Click the tab option to Reuse Existing Page
- Select your separate guide/page from the dropdowns, then click "Reuse Page"
This will allow you to share the content of your page with other guide editors, without allowing them to actually edit the page.