How do i copy a page into another guide?
I want to change from one big subject guide into multiples using the information from pages in the big guide
Last Updated: Nov 02, 2011 | 1190 Views
Was this helpful? 2 1
No problem! It's easy to copy pages from one guide to another.
- Head to the guide where you'd like to add a copied page
- Click Add/Edit Pages -> Add/Reuse Page
- Click the tab to Reuse Existing Page
- Choose the Guide, then the Page you want to reuse
- Make sure to click the checkbox to Create a copy of this page
When you copy a page, you'll be able to edit the resulting new page. If you'd like the page to update automatically whenever the original page is updated, then don't check the checkbox - this will create a linked version of the page.