Can an admin edit or delete a guide that is created by a librarian?
If you have an admin-level account in your LibGuides system, you have the ability to edit any guide or content within your system. You can also delete any guide in the system.
To wield this power:
- Head to the Dashboard
- Select Guides > All Guides Index
- Use the filter options at the top of the page (alphabetical/by author/by subject/etc.) to focus on the guides you want to look at
- Click on any Guide Title to go straight to the editor mode for any guide
- Or, use the "Actions" in the Guide Index to change things like:
- Friendly URL
- Subject Categories
- Guide Title/Description/Publication Status
- Change Guide Owner
- Assign Co-Owner/Editors
- View Statistics
- Delete the Guide
And remember... With great power comes great responsibility! :)