I have embedded a video in a box, but I think it is too small in size to be able to see all the details. Can I get it bigger when activated?
- Move the video box into a larger column or make the column it is in larger (more below)
- Also ensure that the video size has been enlarged. Most places that host videos, like YouTube, have the width & height in the embed code. In fact, YouTube offers several different size options for embedding videos, including a custom size - so you can make it fit within whatever column you want! Keep in mind, though, that the quality will decline if you make the video larger than the original size.
- When changing the size of the video, it's important to keep the aspect ratio. Otherwise, it will look distorted. The easiest way to do this is changing the width attribute and deleting the height attribute altogether. The browser will automatically handle figuring out what the proper height is for the width you define.
For more information on that, see this FAQ: How do I fix the overflow of embedded videos in Explorer?
Make the Column Larger
For all of your pages, you have the option of having 1, 2, or 3 columns on the page. You also can decide exactly how wide (in pixels) those columns are.
- Go to Add/Edit Pages > Toggle/Resize Columns.
- Use the slider toolbars to resize your columns. Don't forget that if you make one column larger, you'll have to make another column smaller.
- When you're done, click Adjust Widths and see how it looks.
- If you think you need to adjust it more, just go back to step 1 and try again. :)
Move the Box to A Larger Column
- Go to Add/Edit Pages > Reorder Boxes on This Page.
- Drag and drop the box to a larger column.
- Click Update Box Order.