How do I reuse a link?
When you click Add a new link in a link box, the screen that comes up allows you to add a new link, but there's also a tab called Reuse Link where you can search for and reuse links elsewhere in your system.
- Click Add a New Link in your link box.
- Click the Reuse Existing Link tab.
- Select the guide that has the link you'd like to use (or leave the drop-down on 'All Guides' if you're not sure).
- Start typing the name of the link you want to reuse in the text box. When you find the right link, click it.
- If you want, choose Make a copy of this resource to copy the link over instead of linking to it.
- Click the Reuse Link button.