How do I change a page / tab name?
Last Updated: Dec 06, 2013 | 3455 Views
Was this helpful? 1 4
Editing a page (also called tab) name is easy:
- Log into your LibGuides system and go to the guide you want to edit.
- Go to Add/Edit Pages > Change Page Info the Yellow Command bar.
- Page to Change: From the drop down, choose the page you want to edit.
- Page Name: Edit the page name.
- Description: (Optional) Give the page a description. This description will appear as a tool tip when the user mouses over the page name.
- Redirect URL: (Optional) Point the page to another guide or another web site instead of adding content to the page.
- Hide this page: (Checkbox - Optional) Checking off this box hides the page from public view while still allowing you to see it and work on it in edit mode.
- Click Save Changes.