How do I change the position of the profile box?
Last Updated: Feb 07, 2013 | 1389 Views
Was this helpful? 2 1
There are a couple of ways to change the position of the profile box...what you'll do depends on where you want to move your profile. :)
- Flip Profile Position
This option allows you to move your profile from the top of the right column to the top of the left column. Just click on the green arrow in the upper right-hand corner of your profile box!
- User Profile Box Type
This option is a lotmore flexible in terms of where you put your profile box. This box type allows you to put a profile anywhere on any page on any guide. Your profile, one of your colleagues' profiles...whatever you need!
- Click Remove Profile Boxes from Page. Counterintuitive? A bit, but bear with us. :)
- Click Add New Box in whatever column you want the profile box to appear.
- Look for the System Content Boxes section, and then select User Profile.
- Give the box a name, use the Position drop down to choose where in the column it should appear, and click Create Box.
- Click Select User Profile, choose your name (or another user's name) from the drop down list, and click Save Selection.