How do I add a Powerpoint presentation with narration (95 MB)?
You'll need to upload the file somewhere else first, since file uploads in LibGuides can't be larger than 5MB. Then you can link to it or embed it in your guides!
Link to It
If you have access to a webserver at your library/institution, upload it there & get the URL. Then you can link to it in a Rich Text box:
- Add a Rich Text box to the page or edit an existing one.
- Type the name of the file or whatever text you want to link.
- Highlight that text and click the chain link icon () in the toolbar.
- Add the URL for the file and click Insert.
You can also upload the presentation to a site like Slideshare and embed it in your guide.
- After uploading it in Slideshare, copy the embed code.
- In your guide, add a Rich Text box.
- Click add text, then choose the Plain Text Editor tab toward the top of the box.
- Paste the embed code in the Plain Text Editor.
- Click Save and Close.