How do I create subpages under the main page so that they appear as a drop-down list?
eg.if my main page is "Using the Library", then I want to create other pages that will fall under this main page, e.g. "borrowing status," "opening hours," etc...
Last Updated: Nov 04, 2011 | 4630 Views
Was this helpful? 3 1
Creating a sub-page is just like creating a new page for your guide.
The only difference is the choice of Page Position when creating the page.
- Go to Add/Edit Pages > Add New Page.
- Page Name: Give your page a name.
- Description: If you add a description, it will appear as a tooltip when someone hovers over the tab/subpage.
- Position: This allows you to choose whether the new page is a top level page (one of the tabs on your guide) or a sub-page (drop down under a tab).
- Click the arrow on the right to drop down the list of options.
- Choose which page you want this new page to be listed under.
- (Optional) Provide the URL the page should point to. Notes:
- This is optional.
- This is not the Friendly URL you can define when you publish the guide.
- If you add a URL here, you will not get a page to add boxes/content.
It will simply link the user out to the URL provided.
- Click Create Page.