How do I add a widget from libraryh3lp?
Once your system administrator has done this, and you have the HTML code you need to embed the widget from LibraryH3lp, you just need to add it to a box. The trick is, you need to add it using the Plain Text editor. Otherwise, it won't work.
- Copy the HTML from LibraryH3lp.
- Add a Rich Text box to your guide, wherever you want to have the chat widget located.
- Click add text.
- When the rich text editor opens, click the plain text editor link at the top of the box.
- When the plain text editor opens, paste the HTML from LibraryH3lp.
- Click Save Changes.
- Reload your browser page, and the chat widget should appear.