How do I add, edit, or remove tags in my guide?
Add a Tag
Delete a Tag
There are 2 ways and levels of deleting tags.
DELETE TAG FROM A SINGLE GUIDE
- While in edit mode in your guide, click Guide Settings > Change Guide Information in the orange command bar.
- Click on the Assigned Tags tab.
- Click Save. Your tag will no longer be assigned to the Guide, but it *may still exist in the system*. If you want to get rid of the tag altogether, see next section (below)…
PERMANENTLY DELETE A TAG FROM THE SYSTEM
- Follow the same steps above *for every guide in the system* that is already associated with the tag.
In other words, as long as even one guide has this tag associated with it, the tag will continue to show in the system tags list.
NOTE: Tags update in the evening, so it might take 24 hours for the tag to no longer appear.
TO LOCATE TAGS IN YOUR SYSTEM
- While in edit mode in your guide, click Guides > All Guides Index in the orange command bar.
- Check the Box "Display the extended guide properties."
- Click - Apply Filters.
- The guides will now display the tags and sujects assigned to each guide.