How do I locate a "LinkID" for use on the new statistics module?
Last Updated: Aug 27, 2012 | 383 Views
Was this helpful? 2 0
There are a couple of ways you can find the statistics for a specific link:
- Find the link ID, or
- Go to the statistics for that guide and look at the links area.
Finding the Link ID
- Edit the guide that has the link.
- Hover your mouse over the edit icon for the link.
- Write down the number that appears in the tooltip.
- Once you have that, go to the statistics area, click the Links tab, and enter that link id.
Using the Statistics Area
- From your Dashboard, click Statistics, then go to the Guides tab and select the guide that has the link.
If editing the guide, go to Guide Settings > View Usage Statistics.
- If you'd like, enter a date range. The default date range is the past week.
- Click Links just below the chart.
You'll see all of the links on that guide, clicks in the selected timeframe, and total clicks since you added the link, or 7/1/2012, depending on how long the link has been in the guide.
- If you'd like more details about statistics for a particular link, click the ID.