I'm having audio/video issues with the webinar session. How do I fix it?
Last Updated: Apr 29, 2014 | 1104 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
There are several different ways you can troubleshoot your audio issues! Try all of the options below:
- Ensure that your speakers are on - the icon will be green;
- Double check your control panel /system preferences (on your computer, not in Adobe Connect) to make sure your speakers or headset have sound enabled.
- Sometimes your browser might be the problem! Try signing out of the room and signing back in using a different browser.
- On a wifi connection? Switch to wired. Or wired? Switch to wifi!
- Sometimes the connection isn't strong enough to handle to audio > switching to an alternative connection could help!
Close Other Applications
- If you have other applications open that require internet access (like email applications), close them. These applications could be competing for bandwidth, which means that the sound quality will become choppy / cut out. It may also cause a delay / slowness with the screensharing part of the session.
- If you close applications and it doesn't get better, try logging out of the session and logging back in to see if that helps the connection.
- If you've tried options 1-4 above, it's just not your lucky day! It could be a bandwidth of Internet connectivity issue - unfortunately, those issues are beyond our power to fix.
- Try watching our videos instead!
- Login to your system > select HELP from the Orange Command Bar > Training Videos Tab
- We have recordings of all of our training sessions as well as shorter how-to videos in selected menus