Can you hide librarians from the featured author box?
Last Updated: Mar 15, 2012 | 608 Views
Was this helpful? 3 0
Sure can! There are a couple of ways of handling this:
- Write to support at springshare dot com and request that we change the setting for your site.
Please let us know which option you would prefer.
This will affect the profiles displayed on the site as a whole, including the Featured Author box.
- Everyone: Show all user profiles no matter whether or not they have any content in the system.
- Published: Only show user profiles where the user has published a guide/page.
- All Owners: Only show user profiles where the user has created a guide/page regardless of guide status.
- Those users can disable their profile pages. (This does not hide the profile box in guides.)
That will hide their profile page across the site, including the Featured Author box, but will not hide their profile box within their guides.
- Click Edit my Account in the orange bar at the top right.
- Click the Customize Profile Page tab.
- At the top of that page, click Hide from public view.