How can I find statistics on non-guide pages - the homepage, groups, etc.?
Note: You must be an admin to see statistics for non-guide pages.
To view homepage statistics, just click Statistics in your orange command bar; the homepage statistics are what you will see by default.Don't see any stats?
- Do you use a custom guide as your homepage?
- Make sure your time zone is set correctly (go to Admin Stuff > System Settings - your time zone is in the top box on that page)
Head to Statistics > Guides. Click on the drop-down menu, select your group name, and click Apply:
The overall views for guides in that group will display in the upper left corner. You can view statistics for individual guides in that group below the chart.
We don't track statistics for...
- Profile pages (profile.php)
- Browse pages (browse.php)
- Subject category pages (cat.php)
- Tag pages (searchtags.php)
If you'd like statistics on these pages, you may want to investigate setting up LibGuides with Google Analytics.