How can I move a link to another box?
There's no way to just move it to the other box like you can reorder boxes or pages, but you can do it by using the "Reuse Link" function. Instead of mapping the link to the original, though, you'd make a copy of it. Here's how:
- Go to the box where you want to move the link and click Add New Link.
- Instead of filling out that form, click the Reuse Link tab toward the top of the box.
- Select the guide that has the link you'd like to use (or leave the drop-down on 'All Guides' if you're not sure which guide it is in).
- Type in the name of the link you'd like to reuse. Choose the one from the list that matches the link you want to move (both title and guide).
- Toward the bottom of the box, you'll see a check box to copy the link instead of map it. Check that box.
- Click Reuse Link
Now that you have a copy of that link in the box (in your case, in Older Readings), you can go to the other box (Current Readings) and delete the original.